Laser model has a German 70-Watt programmable diode. Upgradeable via code from 15 to 20, 30, 45 or 60-Watts. 0.1 up to 60-Watts Continuous Wave or Pulsed Wave in s, ms, µs for each wavelength.
Benefits of Laser Therapy
Flooding damaged inflamed tissues with light photons, energizes, promotes increased blood flow, as well as production of pain reduction chemicals such as endorphins and enkephalins from the brain and adrenal glands. The result is significantly better oxygenation promoting faster recovery of damaged cells, pain relief with a cascade of healing mechanisms of action the body naturally employs.
Benefits extend to:
- Anti-Pain (Analgesic)
- Accelerated Tissue Repair and Cell Growth
- Improved Nerve Function
- Improved Vascular Activity
- Increased Metabolic Activity
- Reduced Fibrous Tissue Formation (Scars)
- Trigger Points and Acupuncture Points