The World's Most Versatile Therapeutic Device
Beginning with the concept that no specific treatment method, patient position, or protocol fits all patient needs, Extentrac® Elite has been developed to provide the broadest range of capabilities, including:
- Extentrac® Elite can uniquely position the patient in spinal flexion, extension, lateral flexion spine positioning as part of decompression is a "key" technical advantage of the M3D treatment protocol.
- M3D positioning enables improved treatment specificity enabling targeted decompression and mobilization to the selected disc level.
- M3D is performed in the supine or prone position, enabling other evidence-based protocols.
Hands-On Manual Therapy and Fully Automated Decompression
Unlike traditional decompression devices which are designed to be solely "hands-off", Extentrac® Elite is designed to be a clinician's tool, allowing for manual "hands-on" therapy or fully automated decompression.
Traditional decompression devices have only one decompression system delivering power distraction capabilities. Extentrac® Elite uniquely provided two decompression systems.
All procedures utilize the leg decompression or the lumbar decompression system - each providing added therapeutic freedom and treatment versatility.
Key Features of Extentrac® Elite
- 6" Touchscreen Computer Automated or Manual Treatment Cycles.
- Fully Adjustable Contoured Underarm Supports.
- Cushioned Hand Support.
- M3D Adjustable Lumbar Assembly for Precise Spine Positioning and Lumbar Mediated Decompression.
- M3D Adjustable Leg Assembly for Precise Spine Positioning During Leg Mediated Decompression, Mobilization and Spinal Ranges of Motion.
- Power Adjustable Overhead Exercise Bar with Patient Control Switches for Supervised Participation in Decompression, Therapeutic Protocols and Exercise.
- Adjustable Head/ Thoracic Back Support Cushion.
- Split Table Design with Friction-Free Lumbar Support.
- Fully Rotatable Patient Treatment Platform for Easy Patient Positioning.
- Patient Hand Control Bar with Control Switches for Supervised Patient Participation in Decompression.
- Practitioner Leg Bar with Control Buttons For Precise Hands-On Manually Applied Therapeutic procedures.