The PXS-710 incorporates a High Frequency Generator to provide maximum mR/mAs, and has a microprocessor output of 70kV at 10mA. With its 0.5mm focal spot x-ray tube, and high output generator, the model PXS-710 provides exceptional Image Resolution and Faster Exposure Times Foot and Ankle Radiography. FDA Approved.
This x-ray unit can be used with conventional film screen technology*, or as a part of a complete Podiatry CR/DR-system. *Upgrade later to a 2020 CR or DR system!
- UL & CUL listed
- High Frequency Output for enhanced image quality
- 1/2 radiation dose, twice as efficient
- 0.5mm Focal Spot extends x-ray tube life
- Qualifies for ADA TAX Credit
- Versatile sensor positioning improve patient throughput
- 3.5in. low base improved step height for patient use
- Patient support rail system allows access from side or front
- Tilt Head System for AP/DP view
- 29” SID AP/Oblique view
- 36” SID Lateral view
- “HF” series proprietary tube
- Low voltage exposure switch
- 5 years mechanical
- 3 years tube & electrical
There are no reviews yet.