X-ray Markers are used with radiographic imaging. Also referred to as anatomical side markers or X-ray lead markers, we offer both plastic and aluminum casing for left and right position indicating, with and without initials. Xray Markers come as left and right sets or individuals, in vertical and horizontal orientation, and in multiple sizes. Choose from 50 different marker colors to fully customize your X-ray markers. We also carry disposable markers and additional supplies.
- Build your own word markers
- RED is the standard color for miscellaneous words
- Aluminum Markers are the highest quality marker
- Durable Aluminum casing adds density and improves the image
- Letters are completely embedded in crystal clear epoxy
- Dimensions: 3/4" High x 1/8" Thick
- All lead markers are made as they are ordered, please see the approximate availability as listed above. This is the lead time for item production and does not include transit time once shipped.
- All lead markers are made to order. Even if you do not select initials or characters, Plain R & L markers are made as you order them, as such no lead markers are able to be returned.
The manufacturer recommends these items are wiped down with alcohol or soap & water. They do not recommend steam or ETO sterilization. Markers should not be submersed.
Since its founding in 1902, AC Wellman has become the largest producer of X-ray marking and measuring devices. Its products set the standard for the entire industry. AC Wellman's broad product range includes digital X-ray markers, position indicators, both plastic and aluminum X-ray markers, unmounted lead letters, X-ray rulers, along with specialty products such as copper filtered X-ray markers and oncology markers.