These premium transfer boards are radiolucent and can be used in the imaging field without any image disturbance. Conveniently located and easy to access handgrips allow optimal and safe movement. Standard transfer boards are made of durable high density white polyethylene.
- Ensures safe, secure and efficient patient transfer
- Ideal for general imaging, MRI and CT
- Semi-rigid material for easy, smooth and comfortable positioning
- Completely radiolucent design allows for use in the imaging field
- Easy to access secure handgrips for extra stability
- Durable, high density white polyethylene
Transfer Board Dimensions
- Length: 72"
- Width: 23"
- Thickness: 0.1875"
- Handgrips: 4.5" x 1.5"
For over forty years, Techno-Aide has stayed true to one simple goal - provide radiologists with products to empower them to take the best images easily and safely. Successfully delivering on that goal has allowed the company to grow into a leading US-based manufacturer of imaging solutions.
Techno-Aide's broad range of patient positioners is a stand out. Its Stealth positioning wedges and sponges incorporate proprietary angles that reduce artifacts. Coated wedges and sponges feature a medical grade, fluid resistant coating that's a "must have" in your fight to control infections.
Techno-Aide's full range of imaging table pads include both cost-effective Economy and Standard pads plus Premium Plus pads that provide the ultimate in patient comfort and stability on imaging tables and stretchers.